|Way to Die #700|
|"This Just In...My Chest"|
|Name of the death is a pun on "This just in" from news reports|
|Joe won't be delivering any more news. He's feeling a bit... under the weather.|
|Date||August 26, 2004|
|Location||Port Charlotte, Florida|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Grave Decisions: The Halloween Episode"|
"This Just In...My Chest", Way to Die #700, is the sixth death to be featured in "Grave Decisions: The Halloween Episode", which aired on October 31, 2011.
Joe (David Imani) was a wannabe news reporter who only cares about his looks. On camera, he seems the part, but as we know, the camera may not lie, but the guy in front of it sure as hell can. On camera, he seems to care about a report about someone abducting a seeing-eye dog, but really, all he cares about is his hair. When he hears about a hurricane, he sees it as a chance to advance his career, so he and his crew rush over. When he's there, he tries to act like he's Mr. Brave, but still, all he can care about is his hair, so he does not notice a mailbox snap off and fly, stake-first, into his chest, impaling his heart.
Cast & Interviewees
- Jon Wright - Meteorologist
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
- Also called "Breaking News" on the Spike TV website.
- In reality, there was no hurricane that took place on August 26, 2004 in Port Charlotte. Hurricane Charley hit Florida from the 9th to 15th of August.
- Strangely, when Joe was pierced by the mailbox, Joe's mouth was closed. However, in the ending death card, Joe's mouth is seen wide open.
- This error happens to Miner Injuries as well.