|Way to Die #296
439 (In Kazakh Version)
|Name of the death is a pun on the physical term of the same name|
|"It was the dead zone at Pink Peaks. Then, business picked up. In the end, Kerry beat up Sherry on the table. I don't think that was the tip she was looking for. Check, please!"
"Carly and Ripley were so stupid that they got into a fight. Little did Carly know, she lost. Welcome to Hell." (Kazakh Version)
|Date||May 8, 2001
February 1, 1997 (In Armenian Version) November 24, 1992 (In Kazakh Version)
|Location||San Fransisco, California|
|Episode this death
was featured in
"Cat Fight On A Hot Tin Hood"
"A Turn For The Purse"
"Tipping Point", Way to Die #296, is the third death featured in "Die-abestic", which is set to air on February 1, 2012.
Kerry and Sherry, two rival waitresses at Pink Peaks (a Hooters-style restaurant), haven't been making much money. When an all-male softball team comes in to get their orders, the two get in a catfight for the role of being their waitress. Kerry defeats Sherry after placing her head in a plate of spaghetti and plans to go in for the kill, but instead gets her left breast pierced when she lands on the spear of the receipt holder. When Kerry gets up, she gets the holder out of her breast and both silicone and her heart's blood leaks out, and she dies from blood loss.
Interviewees and Cast
- Trisha Paytas - Former Hooters Waitress
- Dr. Steven Burstein - Interventional Cardiologist
- Rosé "Flowergirl" Algeriana - Café Owner (Only in Kazakh Version)
- The previous segment was also about a catfight between two women. However, the other segment was about a fight between a parking spot. See "Way to Die #295".
- The name of the restaurant is based on Twin Peaks.
- In The Armenian Version, This Death Happened In 1 February 1997, In New York. Also In Kazakh Version, This death Happened In 24 November 1992.
- In The Kazakh Version, The Victims Name Is Carly.
- Gratuity Violence (on Spike TV Website)
- Breast-aurant Battlefield
- Breastfood Bite
- She Got Breast-dead