|Way to Die #948|
|"Titty Titty Bang Bang"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the film "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang"|
|"Connie thought bigger boobs would give her a lease on life. Too bad death stepped in and... popped her balloon." (US Version)
Connie thought bigger boobs would give her a lease on life. Too bad death stepped in and... gave her the jugular." (UK Version)
|Date||June 6, 2006 - June 18, 2006|
|Location||San Diego, California|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death On Arrival"|
"Dead Light Green Light"
"No Guts... All Gory"
"Titty Titty Bang Bang", Way to Die #948, is the first death to be featured in "Death On Arrival", which aired on December 6, 2009, and the tenth and final death to be featured in the Death By Request: Special episode, which aired on October 24, 2011.
Connie, a young woman, was a temp worker whose acting career didn't turn out good. When she even decided to become a stripper, she thought things would change, but she didn't have lumps as big as a usual stripper. She opened up her laptop, searched for the closest boob job in San Diego, and found a doctor that specializes in surgery. The next day, she goes to the doctor's office, pays for the expensive surgery, and goes into his operating room. Connie tells the surgeon that she wants "melons, gazongas, bonkers" and that she doesn't want to see her own feet (in other words, the biggest breast implants). The doctor promises to give her the biggest "tatas" in all of southern California. On the patient bed, Connie is put to sleep for the operation, and the doctor starts working on her breasts.
Two weeks later, Connie boards a plane to Las Vegas, Nevada, while dressed up for her new stripper job. To go along with her bigger breasts, Connie had her hair and makeup done, and even wore a mini-skirted blouse tight enough to show her perky chest and nipples poking through. Every woman boarded on the plane is jealous of Connie's massive lumps and even one man's daughter snaps him out of looking at Connie's chest. Even one man sat behind Connie, put down her arm holder, and touched her breast. Connie noticed all the attention she attracts, which makes her smile. She loved how sexy she is and the new life her boobs would give her.
When the plane takes flight, Connie's chest feels irregular, because as it turns out, she got what she paid for. It turns out the plastic surgeon used substandard implants, barely one step above water balloons. She feels irregular, and it's getting worse. She starts screaming, and the compression gets higher, and the balloons get bigger. Connie was accused of having a bomb inside her chest, but she said it's only her boobs. Then after a little bit, everyone screams, and a lady points to Connie's chest. The bigger her chest grew, the more her blouse stretched and nipples grew. The stewardesses tried to help her while calming the passengers down, but there was nothing they could do.
"When the plane hit 20,000 feet..."
Connie's breasts then explode. As blood and guts fly all over the walls, more blood and flesh splashes out onto people's faces and bodies even for those who tried to avoid it with the other seats. Connie is shown lifeless sitting on her seat, head on her headrest, bloodied. The passengers are left traumatized by the experience as they stare at Connie's bloody corpse.
Cast and Interviewees
- Audrey Tommassini - Connie (lead: intended victim)
- Abhi Trivedi - Plastic Surgeon (lead)
- Ryn Harrison - Flight Attendant (lead)
- Trevor Algatt - Screaming Male Victim (lead)
- Dr. Max Lehfeldt - Himself (Plastic Surgeon)
- Dr. Steven Kim - Himself (Biochemist)
- Breast, Expand, Explode
- Terror at 20,000 Ft.
- Tits on a Plane
- Explosive Titties
- Bad Explosions (Spike TV)
- Also called "Bad Explosions" on the Spike TV website.
- This way to die is based on an incident that involved a Russian woman after she had a boob job. Irina D.'s (she did not share her last name) boob implants ruptured at a Californian airport after the flight, and she survived.
- This death scene is awarded the "Deathiest Death" in the Death By Request: Special episode, and is considered a "fan favorite", as said by the narrator in the same episode.
- Viewed over 7 million times on YouTube, this is the most popular death on 1,000 Ways to Die and on the Spike TV channel. Lots of people have re-uploaded this death on YouTube.
- Titty Titty Bang Bang is well known to fans of breast expansion, a fetish that revolves around a woman's breasts growing within an immediate period of time.
- When passengers thought Connie's breasts were bombs, she told them "No, it's just my boobs! They're implants!"
- After the explosion, everyone was covered in Connie's blood. However, a closer examination shows that her hair and eyes remain blood free.
- The Discovery Channel series MythBusters examined the urban legend in 2003 and found that there was negligible expansion of breast implants at atmospheric pressure equivalent to flying at 35,000 feet. Further reducing the pressure, the conditions would be lethal to humans through lack of oxygen long before implants ruptured.
- It is the first death of season 2.
- Although it never explained how she died, it is possible that a chunk of meat that flew onto a passenger's face could've been her heart.
- Either that, or it was from blood loss.
- If they watched this show, who doesn't know this death?
- This death was #5 in WatchMojo's "Top 10 1000 Ways to Die Deaths."
- This death is twice as long as the other segments of the show, like Apocalypse Harley.
- This death takes place on the same day as Bibli-killed and Info-Pain-Ment.
- This death has the most witnesses, since it takes place in a plane heading to Vegas.
- This is the first death to feature the new intro and outro theme, used in all of the modern 1000 Ways episodes.
- The German dub cuts out the moment where chunks of blood and meat lands on passengers' faces.
- Senos Explosivos (Explosive Breasts) - Latin American dub
- Delantera Explosiva (Explosive Front) - Spanish dub