"Toe Jammed", Way to Die #508, is the sixth death featured in "Deadliest Kitsch", which aired October 24, 2011.
A hospital janitor named Gunther with a fetish for feet and unconscious women sneaks around giving pedicures to sleeping or comatose female hospital patients while sucking on a foot-shaped lollipop. While finishing a pedicure on a coma patient, Gunther accidentally lets a hospital tray swing towards the woman's kneecap, triggering the patellar reflex. The coma patient involuntarily kicks Gunther in the face, causing the lollipop to lodge in his throat and Gunther to choke to death. Gunther could have been saved, but since he liked his patients unconscious, no one was around to help him.
Cast and Interviewees
- Jack August - Gunther (lead: intended victim)
- Gayle Kate - Nurse (lead: uncredited)
- Ashley Watkins - Hospital Patient (lead: uncredited)
- Dr. Tiffany Juterbock (Sex Therapist)
- Dr. Boyd Flinders (Surgeon)
- Patada Voladora (Flying Kick) - Latin American and Spanish dubs.
- Gunther is a reference to HITMAN 2 character Gunther Mueller. He is the personal bodyguard of Janus.