|Way to Die #937|
|Name of the death is a pun on "tone deaf"|
|"Clyde learned a hard lesson: Hertz... hurts."|
|Date||October 17, 2009|
|Location||Brooklyn, New York|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"If You're Dead – Leave a Message and We'll Get Back to You"|
"Dead Light Green Light"
"Tone Death", Way to Die #937, is the second death featured in "If You're Dead – Leave a Message and We'll Get Back to You", which aired on January 5, 2011.
An i-Dose dealer named Clyde sells his digital drugs to many people. He gets his hands on some military subsonic equipment and uses it to try to amplify the hallucinogenic effects of his music for a new i-Dose file called "Satan's Jackhammer" by bringing the audio frequency down to below 20 Hz. He ends up suffering from sonoporation caused by the sonic pressure from the low sound frequency that destroys the eardrums and the lungs fasten intakes air until Clyde vomits blood and wets his own pants, otherwise known as SADS, also known as Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome, and dying from that combined with shock and total organ failure, alongside involuntary pant soiling, loss of balance and even heart attacks.
"Clyde was looking for the ultimate high, but he was in way over his head."
- Chase Holtman (Recreational I-Doser)
- Phil Warren (Audio Engineer)
- Jasper Rengy - Clyde (lead: intended victim)
- On Spike.com, if you try to view this episode, they accidentally put up Hertz So Good.
- Happy Overdose Day
- Dosed With The Music
- Music Made Out Of Blood (Spike Website)
- Muerte a Tono (Death on Tone) - Latin American dub
- Taladrado (Drilled) - Spanish dub