|Way to Die #937|
|Name of the death is a pun on "tone deaf"|
|"Clyde learned a hard lesson: Hertz... hurts."|
|Date||October 17, 2009|
|Location||Brooklyn, New York|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"If You're Dead – Leave a Message and We'll Get Back to You"|
"Dead Light Green Light"
"Tone Death", Way to Die #937, is the second death featured in "If You're Dead – Leave a Message and We'll Get Back to You", which aired on January 5, 2011.
An i-Dose dealer named Clyde sells his digital drugs to many people. He later on gets his hands on military subsonic equipment and uses it to amplify the hallucinogenic effects of his music for a new i-Dose file called "Satan's Jackhammer" and ends up suffering from sonoporation caused by the sonic pressure that destroys the ear drums and the lungs fasten intakes air until Clyde vomits blood and wet his own pants so bad, otherwise known as SADS, aka (Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome), and dying from that combined with shock and total organ failure, alongside involuntary pant soiling, loss of balance and even heart attacks.
"Clyde was looking for the ultimate high, but he was in way over his head."
- Chase Holtman (Recreational I-Doser)
- Phil Warren (Audio Engineer)
- Jasper Rengy - Clyde (lead: intended victim)
- On Spike.com, if you try to view this episode, they accidentally put up Hertz So Good.
- Happy Overdose Day
- Dosed With The Music
- Music Made Out Of Blood (Spike Website)
- Muerte a Tono (Death on Tone) - Latin American dub
- Taladrado (Drilled) - Spanish dub