"Tongue Tied", Way to Die #517, is the seventh death to be featured in "Stupid is as Stupid Dies", which aired on October 20, 2010.
A huge group of rich 20 year-olds wasted their trust funds on fashion items and muscle cars. Mike and Jade were the most extreme of the bunch, who had piercings on almost every part of their body. Jade wanted to show off her new tongue piercing: a slave ring. Mike and Jade began kissing in opposite cars while the rest drove the cars and watched. They would stop kissing when they came close to a stationery object. Eventually, they would come across a forklift. When they were nearing it, Mike and Jade attempted to stop kissing, but their tongues were literally tied and they were stuck kissing due to Mike's standard ball piercing getting entangled in Jade's slave ring. The cars were going too fast to stop, and the two forks of the forklift cleanly decapitated Mike and Jade. Jade's friend soon stopped and got out of her car and started crying upon seeing Jade and Mike's headless bodies and severed heads.
- Christopher Bradley - Mike (lead: intended victim)
- Nancy McCrumb - Jade (lead: intended victim, Also portrayed Terri in Coming & Going)
- Eddie Herrera - Tattoo Artist
- trava lingua (tongue twister) - Brazilian dub
- The red convertible is a 1961 Ford Thunderbird and the white convertible is a 1967 Dodge Coronet 500.
- Jade was the second female victim to have her head being chopped off while Morning Glory in Road Killed being the first female victim to have her head being chopped off.
- The music cue at the end of this death was extended.