|Way to Die #230|
|Name of the death is a pun on "trailer trash"|
|"Overcome by lung-searing toxic fumes, Chuck went from road-worthy... to road-kill."|
|Date||May 1, 1979|
|Location||Roger's RV Park|
Aberdeen, South Dakota
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Dead and Deader"|
"Trailer Trashed", Way to Die #230, is the second death featured in "Dead and Deader", which aired on February 15, 2009.
A newly married man named Chuck buys a 1952 Royal Spartenette trailer home for he and his wife, Roxanne. He cleans every inch of his new home, but has trouble unclogging the home's toilet. Chuck attempts to unclog the toilet with bleach since other attempts to unclog it are unsuccessful.
"Chemical warfare was the only answer. Chuck poured a gallon of bleach down the trailer's poop chute, and waited. From the darkness below, came a response..."
The bleach reacts with the sewage, creating a cloud of chlorine gas, which suffocates him.
- Dr. Steven Kim - Biochemist
- Goof: The scene is set in 1979, and the man's new RV is from 1952. But Ron Perlman said the toilet suffered "50 years sludge". By the times, it would have only suffered 27 years.
- The women who played Roxanne also played Mary in Way to Die #442.
- To Cramps in the Van (Spike TV Website)
- Clogged N’ Killed
- Gas Away
- Intoxicado en la Casa Rodante (Intoxicated in the Motorhome) - Latin American dub
- A Retortijones en la Caravana (To Cramps in the Van) - Spanish dub