|Way to Die #328|
|Name of the death is a pun on "treadmill"|
|"Chuck was a loser who took to spying to get off. But then, he couldn't get off his treadmill and got life's ultimate climax...death."|
|Date||June 17, 2003|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Wait, Don't Tell Me – You're Dead"|
"Treadkill", Way to Die #328, is the fourth death featured in "Wait, Don't Tell Me – You're Dead", which aired August 15, 2011 but first appeared on Spike's website July 26.
A voyeur named Chuck spies on his hot next door neighbour and her boyfriend while exercising on his treadmill. Chuck is too busy spying on his neighbor, but he's forgetting that he is still on the treadmill as he keeps on increasing the speed of the treadmill and falls, with his hoodie string catching on the cup holder. It tightens around his neck, cutting off blood and air from his brain so that he gets strangled to death.
- Chris Mitchell - Fitness Trainer
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
- "A lecherous husband is ogling his young neighbor when he's killed by his own treadmill." (Spike TV website)
- Based on the death of Mike Tyson's four year old daughter, Exodus on May 26, 2009.
maratona da morte (death marathon) - brazilian dub
- Treadmill Accident
- Hus-Banned (Spike TV Website)