|Way to Die #328|
|Name of the death is a pun on "treadmill"|
|"Chuck was a loser who took to spying to get off. But then, he couldn't get off his treadmill and got life's ultimate climax...death."|
|Date||June 17, 2003|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Wait, Don't Tell Me – You're Dead"|
"Treadkill", Way to Die #328, is the fourth death featured in "Wait, Don't Tell Me – You're Dead", which aired August 15, 2011 but first appeared on Spike's website July 26.
A perverted outcast named Chuck spies on his hot neighbor and her boyfriend next door while exercising on his treadmill. Chuck is so busy ogling his neighbor that he started forgetting that he is still on the treadmill as he keeps on increasing the speed of the treadmill and falls, with his hoodie string catching on the cup holder. It tightens around his neck, cutting off blood and air from his brain so that he gets strangled to death, and eventually sent to Hell.
- Chris Mitchell - Fitness Trainer
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
- "A lecherous husband is ogling his young neighbor when he's killed by his own treadmill." (Spike TV website)
- This is based on the death of Mike Tyson's four-year-old daughter, Exodus, on May 26, 2009.
- Maratona da Morte (Death Marathon) - Brazilian dub
- Treadmill Accident
- Hus-Banned (Spike TV Website)