|Way to Die #99|
|Name of the death is a pun on "tunnel vision"|
|"Dennis wound up in a Philly food fight, then some chalk art ate his lunch, but in the end, his cheesesteak was...to die for."|
|Date||May 30, 2002|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Enter the Ferret"|
"Tunnel Vision", Way to Die #99, is the sixth death to death featured in "Enter the Ferret", which has been originally aired on March 12, 2012.
Dennis is a cheesesteak vendor at a Philadelphia Art Fair. When new rival Stan opens shop, Dennis starts a pricing war, which escalates with a food fight. When Stan wins the pricing war, Dennis snaps. He tries to set Stan's place on fire with a Molotov cocktail. However, Dennis detonates the Molotov too close to himself, setting himself on fire instead and runs, trying to escape, into what he thinks is a tunnel. Unaware that the "tunnel" he ran into was actually a wall decorated in 3D chalk art, he slams into it and dies from multiple skull fractures.
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Orthopedic Surgeon
- Tunnelblick (Tunnel view) - German dub
- Door to Nowhere (Spike TV website)
- Cheese-steak Wars
- Slumber Hacked
- Tunnels And Fractures
- This segment was based on these episodes of Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies, with Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner. One of these episodes, where Wile E. Coyote painted the tunnel on a giant wall of rock and hides by a rock so Road Runner crosses through the fake tunnel... and he did. Wile E. Coyote, however, gets angry and tries to cross through a tunnel, but instead, he got hit on a giant wall of rock because the tunnel is fake.
- There are a lot of cheese steak rivalries in Philadelphia.