|Way to Die #334|
|Name of the death is a pun on "UPS" and "f**ked"|
|"Larry thought his larceny was harmless, but then, he stole the wrong box, and wound up returned to sender."|
|Date||December 1, 2003|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death – The Gift That Lasts Forever"|
"The Day The Magic Died"
"U.P.F'D.", Way to Die #334, is the fourth death to be featured on "Death – The Gift That Lasts Forever", which aired on August 22, 2011.
Larry used to be a postman, until his employers forced him to retire. Larry didn't react to it well. He would follow delivery trucks around neighborhoods and steal whatever packages that were delivered.
One rainy day, the embittered mail thief grabbed a box from the doorstep of a court judge. What he didn't know, was that the box was sent by a domestic terrorist who wanted to kill the judge for his views on immigration, by sending him a box with a booby-trapped mechanism that sprays the anthrax virus. Larry opened the box and a cloud of anthrax shot up in his face. He ignored the blast and continued his wrong-doings.
Four days later, it steadily became harder and harder for him to breathe, as the anthrax was destroying his lungs, or respiratory system. Seven days later, Larry was snatching a package as usual and was running on a sidewalk with it. But then, he started coughing due to pneumonia, and then he couldn't run...or stand. He started crawling on the sidewalk and suddenly collapsed. Larry became too weak to move or breathe, so he did the only thing he could... die.
Cast and Interviewees
- Also called "Special Deliverance" on the Spike TV website.
- This death may be based on the 2001 Anthrax outbreak.
- This is one of the many deaths where an interviewee says the victims name.
- An American actor named Kenn Schmidt who portrayed Larry as well.
- This and F.U.v'd have the shortest titles in the deathcards.
- Special Deliverance (Spike TV)
- Correo Basura (Trash Mail) - Latin American dub