"UninTented", Way to Die #590, is the third death to be featured in "Death On Arrival", which aired on December 6, 2009.
Brad goes camping with his new girlfriend, Fiona. Fiona asks Brad if he wants to had sex on a first date. After they set up the tent, they have sex. Brad discovers quickly that Fiona is a nymphomaniac (sex addict). Fiona kicks Brad out because he isn't doing so well. She locks herself in the tent and decides to satisfy herself instead. Fiona then begins to achieve satisfaction, moaning vigorously. Suddenly, just before Fiona completes her task, a freak wind shows up and pulls the tent off the ground, taking the howling Fiona for a wild ride until the tent lands on a tin roof of a cabin. When the owner of the cabin looks over, he opens the tent and gasps in shock upon the discovery of Fiona. After Fiona hit the roof of the house, she crushed her skull and died.
"Fiona got off, took off, and never came back."
- This death features the same female scream sound effect as heard in Tanks For Nothing and Pebble Bitched.
- This is also a very popular scream, used in many TV shows, movies, and video games.
- It is highly unlikely that this will happen.
- Robert Fovell - Professor Of Atmospheric Science
- Dr. Leslie Kobayashi - Trauma Surgeon
- La Tienda Voladora (The Flying Tent) - Latin American dub
- No Planeada (Not planed) - Spanish dub
- Abflug (Departure) - German Dub