"Vat's All Folks", Way to Die #613, is the fifth death to be featured in "Enter the Ferret", which aired on March 12, 2012.
Demetrius is a crooked cemetery owner who hatches a plan to increase profit for his business: Demetrius will dig up the plots and dissolve the dead bodies in hydrofluoric acid, that way he can resell the plots as well as the caskets. Demetrius hires two ex-cons to help him do the dirty work, but they get freaked out and ditch Demetrius after he demands them to dump the body of a woman into the vat of hydrofluoric acid. Deciding to do it himself, Demetrius pulls the body out and drags it to the vat.
"That dead girl will completely disappear in his tub of hydrofluoric acid. But then karma steps in, and Demetrius is the one that takes... a bath."
Suddenly, he trips and accidentally falls backwards into the vat. Even though Demetrius manages to hop out of the vat, the damage is already done as the acid enters inside of his body and burns him from the inside out, sending the "grave-robbin', body-snatchin', corpse-burnin' bastard" to Hell and bringing his scheme to an abrupt, painful end.
Cast and Interviewees
- Malcolm Garland - Demetrius (lead: intended victim)
- Judd McIlvain - Himself (Investigative Reporter)
- David Sivits - Himself (Chemical Engineer)
- Acid Washed (Spike TV)
- Graveyard Shift
- Un Baño Acido (An Acid Bath) - Latin American dub
- Echt ätzend! (Really sucks!) - German dub
- Also known as "Acid Washed" on the Spike TV website.
- This is the third and final death whose name is a pun on "that's all folks" (the others are Bats All Folks and Hats All Folks!).
- The cause of death is very similar to that in Deep Fried, except that the victim in this death manages to get out of the vat of acid before dying.
- Just as Demetrius died, his mouth was wide open. But after the CGI and recap, Demetrius's mouth opening was thinner.