|Way to Die #398|
|"Vuvu...whatever, he's dead."|
|Name of the death is a pun on the segment name being meaningless|
|"If you're ever unlucky enough to find yourself sitting down next to an idiot like Jose, just tell him to blow it out his...vuvuzela. Goal!"|
|Date||November 21, 2009|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death Puts On a Dunce Cap"|
"Vuvu...Whatever, He's Dead.", Way to Die #398, is the fourth death featured in "Death Puts On a Dunce Cap", which aired on November 2, 2010.
At a soccer match, an annoyingly rude soccer-obsessed nuisance named Jose buys a vuvuzela and vigorously blows it, straining to blow harder with each successful sound. The pressure caused by blowing the horn nonstop causes a brain aneurysm.
- Skoti Collins - Soccer Fan
- Dr. Pavel Bindra - Doctor
- This is the one of the deaths that break the fourth wall using the deathcards.
- Feelin' Horny (Spike TV website)
- Goodbye Vuvuzuela
- Vuvu... como sea, esta muerto (Vuvu... however, he's dead) - Latin American dub.
- Vuvu... Lo que sea, esta muerto (Vuvu... whatever, he's dead) - Spanish dub.