"Vuvu...whatever, he's dead.", Way to Die #398, is the fourth death featured in "Death Puts On a Dunce Cap", which aired on November 2, 2010.
At a soccer match, an annoyingly rude soccer-obsessed nuisance named Jose buys a vuvuzela and vigorously blows it, straining to blow harder with each successful sound. The pressure caused by blowing the horn nonstop causes a brain aneurysm, silencing this annoyingly rude soccer-obsessed nuisance forever and sending him to Hell, where he won't see soccer anymore.
- Skoti Collins - Soccer Fan
- Dr. Pavel Bindra - Doctor
- Dan Lopecci - Jose (lead: intended victim)
- Fabian Jaime - Soccer Friend
- This is the one of the deaths that break the fourth wall using the deathcards.
- This is one of the five deaths that occurred on November 21, 2009. The other four are Hillary Snuffed, Gooed Riddance, Mudder Sucked, and Die-drant.
- This is the only death without a pun.
- Feelin' Horny (Spike TV website)
- Goodbye Vuvuzuela
- Vuvu... como sea, esta muerto (Vuvu... however, he's dead) - Latin American dub.
- Vuvu... Lo que sea, esta muerto (Vuvu... whatever, he's dead) - Spanish dub.