WW1 and Done, Way to Die #184, is the second death featured in "A New App Called Death", which aired on April 2, 2012.
Reinhardt is a greedy German deserter during World War I. After a battle, he would rummage through the bodies of dead soldiers for valuables, even gold teeth, and if he saw any weak soldiers that were still alive, he would kill them with his gun.
One night, he stopped to rob a British soldier's dead body, inadvertently activating a jam tin grenade rigged on the corpse, which he was unaware of. Upon realizing that he picked up the booby trap, he curses and gives one last horrified scream, and is decapitated in the ensuing explosion, sending the greedy bastard to Hell where he belongs.
Cast & Interviewees
- Seth Marshall - Reinhardt (lead: intended victim) (as Seth Marshall Ober)
- Bob Demel - Military Collector (Only in German version)
- Casey Noel - Explosives Technician
- D'oh Boy
- This is the final death in the series to take place in Germany and the final death to end with the only person alone dying in it. (Not counting the about-to-die soldier in the story, which is obviously and already dead by the focused victim)
- This is also the final death that occured In the 20th Century.
- Guerra Letal (Lethal War) - Latin American dub
- Buscaminas (Minesweeper) - Spanish dub
- Der Letzte Funken (The Last Spark) - German dub
- Bomba tyka u szabrownika (The bomb is ticking at the looter's) - Polish dub