"War-done", Way to Die #253, is the seventh and final death to be featured in "Think Globally, Die Locally", which aired on March 19, 2012.
Behind the strict demeanor and aggressive leadership of no-nonsense Ohio Women's Prison warden Hadley, is a sadistic, heartless, and abusive personality. Feared by both inmates and corrections officers alike, Hadley is also known to belittle anyone for small mistakes. This was demonstrated one day when he severes all forms of outside communications from the convicts, upsetting them.
On one occasion, Hadley confiscates a box of cupcakes meant for a convict, and eats one with blue frosting, not knowing it was laced with PCP. He begins to imitate the actions of his beloved German Shepherd, Bear. Soon, he begins to have a fit of rage where he smashes and throws objects, marches like a soldier, and even threatens to attack the other guards checking on him. Hadley dives off his desk, and one of the guards rolls a flash grenade into his office, hoping to calm the situation down. The guard accidentally rolls it too close to Hadley's face, and despite his attempts to blow it away from his direction, it goes off, blowing open his skull and frying his face, killing him. The same guard that rolled the flash grenade stepped into the room and is overwhelmed by disgust upon seeing Hadley's corpse, not helped by the gas that was produced by the explosion earlier.
Needless to say, Hadley should have not eaten the blue PCP cupcake to prevent his carnage in the office, but perhaps things inside the Ohio Women's Prison will begin to improve without Hadley's presence.
- Carla Short - Ex-prisoner (Only in German version)
- Erich Hicks - Explosive Expert
- Headless Warden (Spike TV)
- Wacky Warden
- Descocado (Insane) - Latin American dub
- Alcaidazo - Spanish dub
- Abblende (Fade) - German dub
- Also called "Headless Warden" on the Spike TV website.
- This is the final death to be narrated by Ron Perlman.
- It's unknown what happened to Bear, the only sure thing is that since Hadley scared Bear away with his madness, he was not around when the guard threw the grenade that ended the life of the sadistic warden Hadley..