|Way to Die #101|
|Name of the death is a pun on "weenie roast"|
|"When you gotta go, you gotta go. Bubba went... and then he was gone."|
|Date||July 20, 2001|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Dead on Dead"|
"Weenie Roast", Way to Die #101 is the first death to be featured in "Dead on Dead", which aired on February 24, 2010
Two women and three men walk out of a church. They then play a classic game of Truth or Dare. The girls go first. The men dare the girls to take off their tops, which they do. Then the girls dare the men to urinate on a nearby electric fence. The men decline the dare until one of the men, Bubba, accepts it. Bubba walks up to the fence and begins to urinates on the fence. However, as soon as the urine stream makes contact to the fence, the electricity travels up through the urine stream into his body, all the way to his heart, killing him.
- Toasted by the Fence
- Dr. Pavel Bindra (Cardiac Electrophysiologist)
- The actor that played Alex from Bot-ily Harm plays one of the two men.
- Moral: Just pee at home. Shocking I know.
- It is based on this Darwin award .
- Sült tök (Fried Penis) - Hungarian dub
- Pito frito (Fried Penis) - Spanish dub
- Entrepierna rostizada (roasted crotch) - Latin american dub