"Weenie Roast", Way to Die #101 is the first death to be featured in "Dead on Dead", which aired on February 24, 2010.
Two women and three men walk out of a church. They then play a classic game of Truth or Dare. The girls go first. The men dare the girls to take off their tops, which they do. Then the girls dare the men to urinate on a nearby electric fence. The men decline the dare until one of the men, Bubba, accepts it. Bubba walks up to the fence and begins to urinate on the fence. However, as soon as the urine stream makes contact to the fence, the electricity travels up through the urine stream into his body, all the way to his heart, killing him.
"For a moment, it seemed like Bubba didn't have enough bladder until...a 10,000 volt crotch rocket barbecued his junk and fried his heart."
- Toasted by the Fence
- Dr. Pavel Bindra (Cardiac Electrophysiologist)
- The actor that played Alex from Bot-ily Harm plays one of the two men.
- Moral: Just pee at home. Shocking I know.
- It is based on this Darwin award].
- Bubba's death is similar to that of Petunia's death in Happy Tree Friends episodes, "Stayin' Alive".
- Sült tök (Fried Penis) - Hungarian dub
- Pito frito (Fried Penis) - Spanish dub
- Entrepierna rostizada (roasted crotch) - Latin american dub