|Way to Die #281|
|Name of the death is a pun on "Who dat?"|
|"Eileen and Nicole were trying to capitalize on the misfortune of others. But as the saying goes, no good deed goes unpunished. As for the bad deeds, that punishment....is death." (US Version)
"Eileen and Nicole wanted to take advantage of the miseries of others. But as the saying goes, he who goes out a redeemer, goes out crucified. And for bad deeds, the punishment... is death." (Translated LAT Version)
|Date||September 16, 2005|
|Location||New Orleans, Louisiana|
|Episode this death
was featured in
"Who Ded?", Way to Die #281, is the second death to be featured in "Grave Errors", which aired on March 2, 2011.
Two thieves, disguised as relief workers, named Eileen and Nicole, break into a church ruined by Hurricane Katrina and steal the supplies inside it, especially wine cups. After that, they decided to explore the basement. At first, Nicole have doubts, but then decides to follow Irene down. With the basement turning out really dark, they turned on the light switch, and as soon as the former stepped into the water with the latter touching her and was dragged into it, they were instantly electrocuted.
"But a church in the French quarter has secrets that are best left undisturbed. Bad girls and wicked money are match made in... hell"
It's a punishment of God by the thieves in the church... no, unbeknownst to Eileen and Nicole, a severed power line had electrified the water to 440 volts inside the basement, that electrified trap was enough to sending them to hell as they deserve, right where they belong.
- A similar incident happened on April 13, 1993 in the UK when two teenage boys were electrocuted to death during a storm whilst setting fire to an electricity box. Another strangely similar incident happened on December 9, 2005, again in the UK, where two teenage girls were electrocuted to death after stepping into a puddle next to a faulty electric box during a flood.
- This is the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
- Also known as "Sore Looters" on the Spike TV website.
- The name of the death is based on "Who dat?", which is a phrase commonly used by New Orleans Saints fans to rally the team.
- This is one of two deaths to take place in the state of New Orleans, Louisiana, the other being Kill Basa.
- Eileen and Nicole's names were probably based off Hurricane Eileen and Hurricane Nicole.
- However, Hurricane Nicole was caused in 2016, five years after this episode came out, so this could have been a coincidence.
- Ladronas Electrocutadas (Latin American Dub)