|Way to Die #281|
|Name of the death is a pun on "Who dat?"|
|"Irene and Nicole were trying to capitalize on the misfortune of others. But as the saying goes, no good deed goes unpunished. As for the bad deeds, that punishment....is death."|
|Date||September 16, 2005|
|Location||New Orleans, Louisiana|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
"Curl Up And Die"
"Who Ded?", Way to Die #281, is the second death to be featured in "Grave Errors", which aired on March 2, 2011.
On a scale of 1 to 10, Hurricane Katrina was a 12. As thousands of relief workers have put their work in the region, they had no idea that the storm had also stirred up a lot of bad voodoo.
Irene and Nicole were here to help...themselves. Pretending to be relief workers, these bad girls were having a feel of stealing anything of value from the crippled city. But robbing a church? That's not gonna sit well with the big guy.
The church turned out to be a goldmine, and the girls began collecting the wine cups. After that, they decided to push their luck by exploring the basement, but a church in the French Quarter had secrets better left undisturbed. Bad girls and a flooded looker are a match made in...hell. Unbeknownst to Irene and Nicole, a severed power line had electrified the water to 440 volts inside the basement, and as soon as they stepped in the water they were instantly electrocuted and died from cardiac arrest. They were now sent to the hell where they belong.
- A similar incident happened on 13 April 1993 in the UK when two teenage boys were electrocuted to death during a storm whilst setting fire to an electricity box. Another strangely similar incident happened on 9 December 2005, again in the UK, where two teenage girls were electrocuted to death after stepping into a puddle next to a faulty electric box during a flood.
- This is the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
- Also known as "Sore Looters" on the Spike TV website.
- The name of the death is based on "Who dat?", which is a phrase commonly used by New Orleans Saints fans to rally the team.
- This is one of two deaths to take place in the state of New Orleans, Louisiana, the other being Kill Basa.