|Way to Die #325|
|Name of the death is a pun on the phrase "Who farted?"|
|"Liz was an ungrateful, stuck-up, spoiled, rich kid. And now, she's dead. (farts) Excuse Me!"|
|Date||November 10, 2008|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death, The New Black"|
"Bats All Folks"
"Who Fart-dead?", Way to Die #325, is the second death featured in "Death, The New Black", which aired on July 18, 2011.
A group of sorority pledges enter a sauna contest, in which the one who can stay in the longest gets to skip Hell Week. Liz (Leah Lipovics), short for Elizabeth and also known as "Eliza-bitch", is a rich woman who was eating beans and broccoli for a week and has been giving herself severe gas. Her continuous farting forces the other three female pledges (Sara Sometti Michaels, Khanesha 'KJ' Smith, Violet Pino) to flee the sauna in disgust. The competition was down to Liz and Maria (Stephanie Rodriguez), an exchange student from Ecuador. Liz's final farting forces a stunned Maria to flee the sauna. Ten minutes later, furiously returning to the sauna, Maria confronts Liz, but she is shocked when Liz dies from dehydration, high body core temperature, and second/third-degree burns all over her body. Liz is now Sent to hell, Where she belongs to.
- Vladimir Solkan (sauna entrance competitor)
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan (physical medicine and rehab)
- Hot Boxed
- Farting While Dead
- Aug 8, 2010 - Vladimir Ladyzhenskiy of Russia died in Finland in a sauna competition.
- This death shares its number with Kitchen Sunk.
- This death took place in Seattle, WA. But the narrator mistakenly said "It's the Simi Valley Hot Box challenge."
- Another death involving farts was Work of Fart.
- Schwitzen und Stinken (Sweating and Stinking) - German dub
- ¿Quién fue el del gas letal? (Who was the one with the lethal gas?) - Latin American dub