"Xmas-turbator", Way to Die #225, is the fourth death to be featured in "Sor-Dead Affair", which aired on February 29, 2012.
Ned was a man who was obsessed with Christmas decorations, despite ironically hating Christmas. Ned would put up a ton of Christmas decorations in November, to annoy his neighbors.
Man: "It's not even December yet, man."
Ned: *Throws Xmas ball* "Oh, screw you! There's a corner call somebody who cares. Get outta here."
Ned's wife also became annoyed and threatened to leave Ned if he didn't remove everything, and Ned refuses to do so. Ned then buys a window rattling sound system to continue his annoyance. After activating the speaker, the loud noise startles Ned, causing him to fall from the roof, but is saved by the speaker cord, which tangles around his foot. Nobody can hear Ned's cries for help due to the loud music. Ned's head is also repeatedly swung into the stone wall of his home, hemorrhaging an artery in his wicked brain. He fell into a coma, and soon after died, sending him to the hell he deserved.
- Leo Kamasinski - Christmas Fanatic
- Also called "Wreck the Halls" on the Spike TV website.
- This is the second death in which someone dies from hanging for a long time. The first death was Car Jacked.
- Navidadicción (Christmaddiction) = Word play on "Navidad" and "Adicción" - Latin American dub.
- Navi-Diñarla (Christma-Dying) = Word play on "Navidad" and "Diñarla" (Spanish slang for "Die") - Spanish dub.